Sunday, June 26, 2011

Yesterday, we meant to do a lot of things.. one of those being buying diapers & wipes. So this is the time I'm seriously thinking of reusable things. We have a washing machine. I can do this. So I found this GREAT "formula" for DIY baby wipes.

Homemade Reusable Baby Wipes

  • 2-3 receiving blanket or flannel
  • 2 cups of water
  • 1/2 cup of baby oil
  • 1/2 cup of baby wash
Take the receiving blankets and cut them it into squares. Fold and put neatly in a baby wipe tub (or another airtight tub).
Mix together the water, baby oil and baby wash. Pour over the baby wipes.
I found this through Money Saving Mom newsletters. She originally found it at Rattles And Redheads
Do you have Pinterest yet? I'm new... so I don't understand everything right now, but it so much fun! I have a picture up there on the reusable diapers I've been toying with using (for the next child.. I'm not dedicated enough to change 9 months into this). I got the picture & idea from Money Saving Mom, who got it somewhere else.. I forgot though. You can go to Pinterest & see where I got the link from!
Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment