Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day & Aubrey's 1st tooth!

Today was a fun day! A few weeks ago I was appointed to be the Nursery Director at our church and I love it! We went to church and as usual I was running around and making sure everything was right on track. Well... let me tell you, the AC in this church isn't the best, but in the nursery. WHOOA. Heat. It was at least 86 degrees and was NOT cooling off. Of course we have children that are newborn to 3 years in there and they, sweet children they are, were fine. The workers were fine. We only had one family a little too hot and they decided to leave early, but overall it was ok. I'm getting Grant and Tyler, the Pastor's son and our good friend, to look at it this week and see if it's an easy deal to fix. Pray that it is!

That's really all we did today for Father's day. Grant went out to the Zoo with his dad to see a car show. whoop whoop. I was going to go and take Aubrey, but really?! It had to be near 100 degrees. Not. Happening. So we stayed home and took a 2 hour nap!! Gotta love that. For our Dads I printed off these pictures:


In order is, Grant's Dad and Aubrey, My Daddy & Aubrey, and Grant & Aubrey!
We put them in nice 5X7 black frames with little cards from us all. I like this idea. It's simple and grandparents LOVE it.

Good news! Aubrey has her FIRST TOOTH!! I found it only because I was putting teething gel on her gums before bedtime and it's just poking out. :) I'll try to take a picture of the actually tooth tomorrow, but I'll get a picture of the happy teething baby tomorrow! 


Tomorrow I'm working on her birthday party invites and going to get more diapers. Goodness that child goes through those. I've been thinking about cloth diapers lately. I saw on coupon mom or money saving mom a great way to make your own with a diaper cover... I'll find it tomorrow and post it. I just may do that... for the next one? Aubrey's just too big now. When can we potty train?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment