Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Swag Bucks

Yes, I've been gone awhile. I know. We had puppies (8 of em) 6 weeks ago and they are monsters! Cute little monsters, though. They chewed the cable for the internet and so we were without. Then I've been sick and unable to really focus for so long because of pain, but I'm able to lay down and function just fine.

Check out this Swag Bucks! You can get FREE gift cards for just searching online. Psh. I can do that. I research things all the time. You get more points for more searches and if you get people to follow up through you, you get more points faster.
**Update: I sent our creditor dispute letters out today. We had 11 letters to mail. 3 to CSRs & 1 to a debt collector for a dispute then the rest were to creditors for a "goodwill" write off. I sent the 3 CSRs, 1 debt dispute, & 1 goodwill letter certified mail, then I just mailed the other 6. It cost me a little less than $31! I'll let you know what happens next. Check out those swag bucks & if you missed my blog about the creditor letters you can check this out.


Hope you had a great weekend and everyone was safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment